Tuesday, September 22, 2009

'been a while

Greetings followers,

Studio has been pretty quiet lately. Kristen and I have been busy doing logo and business card work. Lots of little things here and there as we prepared our ThreeHouse website, which is now finished!

http://www.three-house.com

Kristen and I have also decided to put some things up for sale on Etsy. We screen print our own stationary, tote bags, and posters. We're thinking some people might be interested in some of the cards we put together. Who knows? I will update with that link as soon as we have that put together.

Here's a few logos that were rejected by clients. I ended up liking them, but meh, win some, you lose some. Anyone looking for logo work ?

This is also a tshirt design I submitted to Threadless. I don't think it is going to be printed but it was definitely a blast to illustrate it. I'll never know the secret to getting printed on that site, hah.

enjoy!




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Look at all the good work that you've done from the goodness of your heart! The Monarch Studio is a classic! and I would be wearing the Critter Cruiser right now if I had one.

Love you and your work.

John Lee said...

These are killer. You are the best, Kevin Howdeshell.