Thursday, May 7, 2009

Surrounded by Goodness.

This week has been amazing, good grief. I absolutely love the friends I have in my life and feel so blessed to have them. Kristen finished a painting that she has been working on today. Holy cow it is gorgeous, I'm so proud of her. I also finished the illustration yesterday and the Museum animation job also might be done? Who knows. Today was really relaxing finishing a lot of odds and ends we had sitting around in the studio. Kristen and I have been challenging each other to daily drawing, and ideas. This Saturday we have a caricature gig for an after prom party. Should be a lot of fun, should brush off my caricature skills. Are they still there? Yes, yes they are.

Here's a little shot of the illustration, and a little cowboy guy I'm working on. !


1 comment:

Buster said...

Lookin' pretty cool, man.

Great stuff.