Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Threadless Submission

Hey guys, just uploading a new submission to Threadless.com.  I don't get to interact with that website too much but every once in awhile I think I have a t-shirt design that fits with the site.  Who knows, it's fun to do and I enjoy reading what people have to say about the work itself.  Wedding planning is going along pretty well as Kristen and I are finishing up all the last minute details.  I have been working on my bike giving it a new paint job, it looks absolutely incredible.  Thanks to Chris Bo, at the arts incubator of course.  Looks like Threehouse website is going to be coming out soon as Jeremy Collins is checking with a website team, so expect to see that soon as well as a new showreel.  So thanks for reading and hopefully you'll vote on the threadless!



My Threadless.com Submission

1 comment:

Buster said...

Nice work, dude. Imma go vote on it right now.

You check my comic?